New Blog Template Added - Libra01

Here you see a picture of the last template that I downloaded and used! It's called Aspire! I really like this template and am keeping it in my files just in case I want to use it again!

But now I have found another interesting Blog Template!



Here is a new blog template called Libra01 (co-incidently my horoscope / astrological sign is Cancer / Moonchild!)

I didn't have too much problems uploading this particular template except it seems that the creator of this template speaks a different language! Once I uploaded the template I saw that some of the headings were in another language so that meant that I had to go into the html / xml coding of this template and change some of the wording to English.

I'm also wondering if there is a way that I can change the pictures that appear at the top of the blog?

I sent an email comment to the author of this template and hopefully he will get back to me soon!

There also seems to be the problem of the Blogger.com heading at the top not being shown with this blog template - you know that part where you can sign in or go to the next blog

There also seems to be a problem with being able to add any widgets to the footer of this particular template. I get the bx error code bX-o0roki!





3 comments:

Sister2brother said...

I was just curious as to whether or not I could add comments using this particular blog template because the usual Blogger.com heading doesn't appear at the top of this blog when using this template!

VanessaDJones said...

Nice template.

Sister2brother said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'm finding that there are a lot of great-looking blog templates out there but it is such a hassle having to change things around so much!